Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ed Rooney

Guilty Pleasures


Reality TV
Barnes & Nobles

Irrational Fears
The Dark
Driving Alone
Deep Water
and many, many more....
Childhood Career Aspirations

Honestly, I secretly wanted to be a teacher for as long as I can remember. I also looked into becoming a Florist. I want to go back and get my certificate for that kind of thing and open my own shop. However, this was not a childhood aspiration. I didn't want to do this until I was in High school, so I don't think it counts.

Most Desired Travel Destinations

Rome
Greece
Prince Edward Islands
Germany
Hawaii
Maine
etc...

Favorite High School English Reads
Tess of the D'urbervilles
Hamlet
To Kill a Mockingbird

Funnest Halloween Dress-ups

Munchkin
Emo Punk

Mime

Favorite 80s Movies
Breakfast Club
Clue
Ferris Bueller's Day Off

2 comments:

Natalie said...

fun! i almost put down the breakfast club. i love that two of our favorite dress ups are the same. thanks for doing my tag. i think you're the only one so far...

Dana said...

ooooh, project runway...does that start again this summer??? if yes, i am super stoked! and i will be home in 2 short weeks! woot! i miss you krystal!!